For links that may be helpful....
SOFT UK does not necessarily endorse the content of these these websites, please read the disclaimer at the end of every page. The following are links to other websites, charities and organisations that may be helpful if you are searching for information that is not on this website or you are an international visitor to the website. Click on SOFT Worldwide for other SOFT Organisations.
- SOFT UK Facebook Page
- SOFT UK Twitter
- Make a donation to SOFT UK via Virgin Money Giving
- Raise money for SOFT UK simply by shopping online
- National Down Syndrome Cytogenetic Register
- Jeans for Genes
- Contact a Family
- Antenatal Results and Choices (ARC)
Unique - The Rare Chromosome Disorder Support Group
Unique is a source of information, networking and support to families and individuals affected by any rare chromosome disorder and to the professionals who work with them. Unique is a UK-based charity but welcomes members worldwide.
- The Genetic Interest Alliance
- Charity Commission
- Mandy Haberman Feeder
The Tracking Rare Incidence Syndromes
TRIS project seeks to increase awareness and knowledge for families and professionals touched by rare trisomy conditions and aims to facilitate improved decision making for optimal services and supports for children and their families, see Research.
- Chromosome 18 Registry and Research Society
- Downs Syndrome Assoc
- Compassionate Friends
- The Counselling Directory
- Tamba Twins and Multiple Births Assoc
Independent advice for parents on Education.
- Telling Stories - NHS Genetics website with a personal story of a family whose son had T18
- Much Loved - an online memorial website
- Kindred - support for families in Edinburgh, Lothians and Fife
Family Stories of Trisomy